- Utilizes O antigen and H antigen from both Typhi and Paratyphi serovars to maximize sensitivity
- Differentiates between IgG and IgM to determine stage of infection
- One step procedure minimizes operator error due to sample preparation
- Test result within 15 minutes allows medical professionals to take immediate action
- High level of reproducibility
- Test kits can be used and stored in a wide range of temperatures
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device.
- One desiccant
- Plastic droppers
- Sample diluent (REF SB-R0160, 5 mL/bottle)
- One package insert (instruction for use)
- Product Code: Typhoid Card
- Availability: In Stock
Syphilis Rapid test is a single use, rapid test strip intended for qualitative detection of antibodi..
SALIENT FEATURESFirst line testing kit for detecting dengue infection from day 1 using NS1 Antigen &..
INTENDED USEADVANTAGE MAL CARD is a visual, rapid and sensitive immunoassay for the qualitative diag..
SALIENT FEATURESBased on “Flow Through Technology”, which is similar to Elisa technology because of ..
SALIENT FEATURESRapid visual test ,based on Flow Through Technology.Differential detection of HIV-1 ..
High throughput of 80 tests per hour Automatic sample rotor (For dust pro..
Tags: Typhoid Card (Pack Of 30),