What is milk thistle?
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) is a plant native to the Mediterranean regionand indigenous to western and central Europe. It’s been used to support health for more than 2,000 years. Milk thistle seeds contain an antioxidant flavonoid complex known as silymarin.
How does milk thistle support health?
- Promotes healthy liver function.
- Powerful antioxidant that can help protect healthy cells from free radical damage.
Why choose Zenith Nutrition Silymarin Milk Thistle Standardised ?
- Provides 400 mg of milk thistle extract standardized to 70% silymarin.
- Standardization ensures consistent levels of the active ingredient in each dose.
- Each bottle contains 60 servings.
- Incredible value compared to other brands.
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules
Directions: Take1 capsule along with the meal or directed by the physician
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Kindly consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have any medical condition or are taking any medication or other dietary supplements. Not intended for children.Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn, or damaged in any way.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no guarantees that every person using this product / service will see the expected results for sure. Results depend on a lot of factors and the results may vary from person to person.
Silymarin Milk Thistle Standardized
- Brand: Zenith Nutrition
- Product Code: Silymarin Milk Thistle Standardized
- Availability: In Stock