- Utilizes O antigen and H antigen from both Typhi and Paratyphi serovars to maximize sensitivity
- Differentiates between IgG and IgM to determine stage of infection
- One step procedure minimizes operator error due to sample preparation
- Test result within 15 minutes allows medical professionals to take immediate action
- High level of reproducibility
- Test kits can be used and stored in a wide range of temperatures
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device.
- One desiccant
- Plastic droppers
- Sample diluent (REF SB-R0160, 5 mL/bottle)
- One package insert (instruction for use)
- Product Code: Typhoid Card
- Availability: In Stock
Syphilis Rapid test is a single use, rapid test strip intended for qualitative detection of antibodi..
Our firm supplies an extensive range of testing kits and here in we are offering Rapid Malaria ..
SALIENT FEATURESFirst line testing kit for detecting dengue infection from day 1 using NS1 Antigen &..
Rochs Troponin-T High Sensitive Card Test Pack of 5..
For the Semi-quantitative and detection of Glucose , Bilirubin, Ketone,
Specific Gravity, Blood . P..
SALIENT FEATURESBased on “Flow Through Technology”, which is similar to Elisa technology because of ..
Tags: Typhoid Card (Pack Of 30),